02 August 2010

Shopping Competition: Personal Best Day around the Gold Coast

Can one successfully shop every major mall from Southport to Surfers to Robina in a day?  Yes, say the super shoppers who accomplished Marina Mirage, Cavill Centro, HarbourTown, Robina Town Centre and Pacific Fair in under 8 hours.  Spiking the Gold Coast economy while ticking off one item of their getaway experience.

He said:
"As a local gay man, I like the fine dining and entertainment complex at Robina, not to mention the great stores.  Someday, I'm going to do the makeover scene and hire a Robina Stylist to walk me through their menu of services at this grand complex."


She said:  
"As a solo lesbian tourist, I was pleased to learn that all of the Gold Coast Tourism member malls offer tourism packages - discounts for groups as well as individuals to help ease the wallet strain.  At HarbourTown...the Outlet Shopping Adventure,  there's a lounge with multilingual, friendly staff to ease the entry to marathon shopping.  I used it as exit point to rest my weary feet and take a load off from carrying my package of new jeans."

For a quick look at what each of the others has to offer locals and visitors, see Marina Mirage (upmarket), Pacific Fair (largest in QLD), and Cavill Centro (on pedestrian mall in Surfers).

No comments: